The South-Westshire Health Trust is a non-governmental organization, established to provide a wide range of options, including inpatient, outpatient and specialty programs for learning disabilities and mentally challenged people in Nigeria. We are committed to providing ethical and professional healthcare treatment to help them find recovery that endures.
- To establish rehabilitation Health Care Hospitals for learning disability and treatment of severe mentally challenged people in Nigeria.
- To promote and establish community health insurance schemes.
- Establish training, educational and health institutions for efficient service delivery.
- To provide vocational skill centers for rehabilitation and well being of patients.
- To hold properties and other valuables in trust for trustors.
- Receive donations and grants from agencies and organizations.
We are driven by the passion to providing professional healthcare services for families and individuals with learning disabilities and mental health challenges, supporting the medical needs, food, clothing and shelter for vagrants and elderly people in Nigeria. (Matthew 25: 35-40).